Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ready.

a busy schedule, a busy mind. full of things to do and always wanting to find more. i'm thinking about school, seeing as it's starting soon. i keep thinking of everything i want to do. i want to be more creative like i used to be. i want to dig into my bible more. i want to do a lot. i think, i don't need to wait until january to make new years resolutions. at this time in my life everyone counts years by the school season anyway. this year is going to be different, i promise. i'm ready to change it. so so ready. and i'm excited. and i also need to get my license. the overwhelming fear of failing the written test is stopping me from going. will i study? yes. i must. but all the other books i've been reading are just so much more interesting than the drivers manual. do i need to drive? yes. will i study? i must. obtain knowledge. retain knowledge. release knowledge. its time. goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I'm ready to change now too. The beginning of school year is a better time for "new year's resolutions" anyways

    ReplyDelete